The coalition shut down Yemen's borders earlier this week after Saudi forces on Saturday intercepted a ballistic missile fired by the Huthis near the Riyadh airport.
The United Nations had warned the total blockade could cause starvation in the impoverished country where war has killed at least 10,000 people in the last 2-1/2 years and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) expressed more concerns on Sunday.
Al-Hamini further pointed to the brutal attacks by the Saudi-led coalition against Yemen's defenseless people and said that Yemenis believe that "firing missile at the aggressors is their right".
A number of houses were also reportedly damaged in the strike.
"In this case we can target oil tankers".
Commercial flights in and out of Yemen will resume on Sunday after the Saudi-led coalition fighting to restore the legitimate government lifted a week-long ban.More news: AT&T CEO says open to litigation on Time Warner deal
The Houthis, fighters drawn mainly from Yemen's Zaidi Shiite minority and allied to long-serving former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, control much of Yemen including the capital Sanaa.
In an interview with Tasnim, Bakil al-Hamini referred to the tight air, land and sea blockade of Yemen and said, "The fact is that if it hadn't been for United Nations silence and USA support, Saudi Arabia would never have dared to impose (such) critical conditions on the people of Yemen".
The rebels have threatened additional attacks on Saudi Arabia and its coalition partner the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in response to the blockade.
Iran denies it supplies arms to the Houthis but has said the missile was a reaction to Saudi "aggression".
The Yemeni government-held southern port of Aden reopened on Wednesday, but ports in Houthi-held areas are still closed.