It said an unspecified number of children and women were among those killed, in addition to at least 30 children among the wounded.
At least 20 people were killed after an air strike by the Saudi-led coalition hit a wedding party in northern Yemen, health officials said, as harrowing images of the bombing emerged on social media.
Khaled al-Nadhri, the top health official in the northern province of Hajja, told The Associated Press on Monday that most of the dead were women and children who were gathered in one of the tents set up for the wedding party.
The Saudi-led coalition said it would investigate the incident.
The Saudi-led coalition is yet to comment on the reports.More news: Fox Talk Show Host Sean Hannity Is A Shrewd Real Estate Investor
Saudi Arabia and the USA have so far managed to escape official blame for Yemen's humanitarian crisis by setting up a panel to investigate strikes that have killed civilians, which largely cleared the coalition of responsibility.
The rebels control the capital, Sanaa.
The coalition says the Houthis are armed and supported by Saudi arch-adversary Iran - costs the group and Tehran deny.
It was not the first deadly strike on a wedding during Yemen's conflict, which has killed almost 10,000 people since the coalition intervened in March 2015 to battle the Iran-backed Huthis and restore Yemen's internationally recognised government to power.
Earlier this month, United Nations Secretary General Antonio Gutteres dubbed Yemen's war the world's worst humanitarian crisis with more than 22 million people - three quarters of the population - in desperate need of aid and protection.